This qualification will enable learners to develop the knowledge and skills needed when supporting teaching and learning in schools. It covers a wide range of areas including children and young people’s development, supporting those with disabilities or special educational needs and communication and professional relationships.
Apprenticeship Level 2
- 12-14 months duration (approx)
- Provides new skills and a thorough grounding for both new and existing employees
- Academic equivalent to 4-5 GCSE’s
- Level 2 Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
- Employer Responsibilities and Rights (workbook)
- Level 1 Functional Skills – Maths & ICT
- Level 2 Functional Skills – English
The Benefits of Apprenticeships
- Provides new and develops existing skills
- Training delivered in the workplace
- Designated Vocational Learning Advisors who visit by appointment only
- Enhances future career prospects
- Provides a sense of achievement
- Gains a nationally recognised and valued qualification
- Work an average of 30 hours per week
- Not in full time education
- Must be a European citizen
Funding is available for the majority of cases.
To find out more please click here.