This qualification provides learners with an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in school environments.
It covers all aspects of Specialist Support including planning, delivering and reviewing assessment strategies to support learning alongside the teacher, bilingual and special needs support and personal development and reflective practice.
Apprenticeship Level 3
- 12-18 months duration(approx)
- Provides new skills and knowledge for both new and existing employees
- Academic equivalent to Advanced 2 A Levels
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Employer Responsibilities and Rights (workbook)
- Level 2 Functional Skills – English, Maths & ICT
The Benefits of Apprenticeships
- Provides new and develops existing skills
- Training delivered in the workplace
- Designated Vocational Learning Advisors who visit by appointment only
- Enhances future career prospects
- Provides a sense of achievement
- Gains a nationally recognised and valued qualification
- Work an average of 30 hours per week
- Not in full time education
- Must be a European citizen
Funding is available for the majority of cases.
To find out more please click here.